Monday, August 17, 2009

Short Story Challenge Part One


Here's a great idea from veteran BHW writer I.J.Parnham.


His suggestion is that he would start writing the first 500 words of a western story and then hand the gauntlet over to another BHW writer who would then carry on with the tale and see where it goes. Part One of the Short Story Challenge can be read HERE.


While you're there, have a read at the wealth of information on I.J.Parnhams blog The Culbin Trail. He has written over 20 novels and is a genuinely nice guy who is full of support for other budding writers - including myself (he lives here in Scotland, too!)


As each writer takes up the challenge, you'll be able to keep up with the story here and I for one am looking forward to seeing where this thing goes...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that. It's the first time I've been called a veteran. Not sure what to think of that!

    ReplyDelete